Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Closet Italia ...

























I did a double volunteer shift... Worked at DTLA Pop Up Shop then headed on the bus to WEST HOLLYWOOD/MELROSE.
estimated bus ride: 53 mins...
NOT, 25 mins bus ride & 30 MIN WALK!!!! IN THE HOT SUN! ohhhmahhgadddd.
yes, GOOGLE MAPS, YOU FAILED ME TODAY! well thank goodness I love adventures. So yeah, the bus route ended... but not at my intended destination... so I had to hurry and walk my ass to the event location, MY CLOSET ITALIA <3... So I practically walked a mile... in the hot sun, but I was grateful that there was cool art stuffs randomly... I mean its MELROSE! I didn't have time to enjoy the stores, I just passed them. I did make it in time though... I haven't been so burnt like this since being back in Hawaii. ___ So I got to "MY CLOSE ITALIA" and it was a cute store... their event was a LIVE PHOTOSHOOT with a DJ. I scored a shirt, but it was one size to small, so i had to suck in my stomach pretty much the whole time. It was nerve reckkin... So anyways I was told I can choose any shirt that I wanted too... There was soo much shirt designs, cool ones too... but out of the whole collection, guess what I choose? an LA SHIRT!!! yes an LA shirt, the one where the L goes through the A... yeah, so it was a cool LA shirt and not those "i <3 la" tourist shirts. Anyways, the whole night was cool. I got to sneak some pictures, didnt look too professional, but I needed to take pictures because it was soo tempting. especailly with the live models and all. Everyone else had those 3K canon professional cameras, but me. I had a crappy half broken camera, trinna make it work. Majority of my pictures are blurry. Which means... i need to ask my daddy for an upgrade ASAP! Well to end this, I met an awesome new friend melanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment