Sunday, May 15, 2011

Avenue of the stars...

Rode the rapid bus 728 to go to... "Beverly Hills... that's where I want to be... living in Beverly Hills"-Weezers. I was volunteering to be a dresser for a fashion show with my friend Heather. The show was at Hyatt, located on "Avenue of the Stars" street... how cool is that, "Ave of the stars street". It was located close to Westfield Century City mall, which by the way is a very pretty mall. I'm totally going back there to browse, shop, & eat.

The venue was B.E.A.utiful! It was a tent on the back of Hyatt hotel. It's the prettiest "tent" that I've ever seen.. It had draped gold fabric all over the ceilings & walls. Random, but I thought of the tents in Harry Pottah, how amazing would those be if we had those in real life... Pretty darn amazing!

Ohh, & I mussent' forget the male models. They were looking fine and dressed in uniform, with their millitary boots and hair slicked. Too bad I won't see them and their junk... I meant gooods ever again. haha.

It sucked because I couldn't take pictures backstage, which I understand, but still... There was soo much amazing shots that I could have gotten, but I had to work with what I was given... which was he after party! (:


Here's the runway.
The main outfit to be auctioned off.


The Mc
I loved her dress!


Delish delights: Lemon Bars & Coffee/nut/brownie <3



Another outfit to be auctioned off

The ceiling of the tent, it was shimmering gold & amazing!


After the fashion show... We went to the mall to see if there were places open to eat, clearly there wasn't since it was already 11, which is pretty lame. I think malls like that should be open till the early AM.

Passed by gap window display that I thought was cute.


Pirates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment