Friday, April 29, 2011

Let me just tell you, when ever I'm on my own on the bus, going to somewhere new, I feel nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because I'm by myself. Excited because I lovelove adventures and seeing California little by little. Also it feels good getting away from downtown Los Angeles, because I'm practically stuck here.

I don't have a car & there are times when I feel that I need a car because...
  1. I want to explore more of california! (ROAD TRIPPIN' <3)
  2. Go to places on my own time
  3. A 2o mins. drive with a car will take an 45 mins. by bus
  4. I want to be able to drive to DISNEYLAND every weekend!
  5. I want to blast music in the radio while I'm "cruisin down the street in my six-fo'; Jockin the b*tches, slappin the hoes" haha.
Without having a car, and taking the bus or metro, does have its plus side.
  1. Don't have to worry about parking
  2. Don't have to worry about paying for parking
  3. Don't have to pay gas, especially right now where its hellla expensive.
  4. It can be convenient in some kind of way.
But then again, theirs always bad sides too.. which I won't get into...

ANYWAYS... I was suppose to upload pictures from a fashion show that I helped at, but I got so into writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment