Saturday, April 30, 2011

Skip the usual, I want something different.

Was on a mission to find lunch. & "Ta-Da"
This place was soooooo cute!
I didn't realize it was themed "Audrey Hepburn", even though it pretty much named after her.
lol









Lunch Special: Chicken Mushroom Melt Panini w/ Soup





I walked in the bathroom and saw this writing. I was thinking to myself..."why is it backwards?"

Then I looked in the mirror and to my surprise, my question was answered.
btw, I think this whole concept was amazing!
& the quote is amazing as well. My head kind of blocked the words, but to make it up to you, here it is...

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”-A.H



No comments:

Post a Comment