Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thursday Night; the start of my 4 day weekends!


So I wasn't gonna go club, because I was busy emailing people, and I didn't feel like it, but I had a change of "heart"...

I was looking at my "closet" and thinking what to wear; and typical reply would be..."I have no clothes!", but luckily I remembered that I bought a dress at practically my favorite store (since im a broke _ _ _ college student) ; FIDM SCHOLARSHIP STORE!

yes,the FIDM scholarship store because,
  1. Affordable
  2. Walking distance
  3. They have a lot of torrid (plus size brand) clothing; My size!

Blurry, but there's my leopard sparkly rooshed (?) dress... & my tummy! lol.
(taking picture in the bathroom, of course... haha)

ANYWAYS. . .

Met Johannas friend, Scoooter, then walked to bus stop for bus 4 to West "La, La babyy!"- jonas brothers (my current anthem song haha.); barely made it in time...

During the bus ride, met an interesting gay drunk couple. talked about "castro" in sanfran cuz scooters from there... talked about interesting festivals and how crazy and open (yes like someones legs. hahaha.)the "castro" can be; interesting topic i might add!

Definitely roadtrippin to attend their GayPride? festival or something for the experience, Not that I'm gay. I'm totally straight like a pencil. (and by experience, I don't mean experimenting... I mean LOOKING. ... i mean not looking, but walking around! hahahaha. . )

Bus driver was crazy.... jerkin, jerkin all over the place. lol. Johanna was sitting in the back, in the middle, and "flew" and she grabbed the pole gracefully and those hobos in the bus, got a free 5 second show. LMFAO. just keeeeding johanna! me love you. (:

Well to move on....

Got into the club for FREEEE, cuz I'm "cool like that!" HAHA. just keeeding agian. It was college night @ rage in West Hollllywoooood!

Danced for a bit... I was so awesome, I shed glitter!
we left the club at around 1...

Next stop... Millions of (fricken) Milkshakes!!! I can cross this off my "To Do List in LA"!
Online said it was close, but clearly it wasn't!
Guess what I ordered? A fricken "Miley Cyrus"! and I mean I do like her music and clothing choice, but I'm not a fan of hers, or a fan of herself in general.

and guess what I said that was so stupid? " I asked for a "Miley Cyrus" with cookie dough" and that ALREADY came with cookie dough! errr, cashier probably thought I was weird. or lovin cookie dough. but I MEANT TO SAY NUTELLA! ;(

but it was alllll goood.


next stop after MM, was PHO CITI!!!!
open "24/7" gotta be, because across the streets are like night clubs.

ordered 2 pc eggroll & combo pan fried noodles. yum!





After "dinner" we hurriedly walked to the bus stop... and again, our bus ride was interesting.
I WAS SO TIRED; I WAS DELIRIOUS! and apparently funny. lol.

so happen we were talking about tampons or vaginas.
and I said something that made everyone laugh/giggle for a minute straight.
(i'm not going to say it cuz its embarrassing, but ask my friends johanna, or janet, or heather, or tazme!) lol.

& also when walking home, we were still giggling about my "comment". & I said something in regards to my comment that was funny, and ...dirrrrrrty. lmfao. won't quote what I said, because it involves a boys name. ;D


slept at 3am and had to wake up at 8 for my 1st day of interning. I was like fakkk. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment